Friday, October 21, 2016

Mini Happy Planner & Halloween!

So I have a confession. Over the summer I fell in love with the classic sized Happy Planner. I was more organized, went washi crazy, and thought I was in planner heaven. Well, that was until two weeks ago. MAMBI released a MINI happy planner. 
What? ...
Mini? ...
YES! It is the perfect size! I can fit it into all of my purses, I have plenty of room to write, and it has totally changed my planner girl life! 


 I even found a recollections planner cover on clearance at Michael's and my husband took the rings out for me so I could slip my mini into it!  


Last but not least, I created some new mini spreads! I saw this clip art and fell in love! So I thought, hmmmm if I just measure the boxes... and 5 HOURS later...


I love how it came out! So I decided to share the love! :) Please tag my blog if you use this layout, I absolutely love to see the pictures of it in use!  

Download it below!

Download the Nightmare layout here!


Happy Halloween planning!


3 comments:

  1. hello is there a specific printer setting im supposed to use cus I can't get it to print correctly DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I have had no issues printing. Are you using Adobe to view and print? That program may help!

      Delete
    2. thank you for replying I used adobe and it worked out perfectly.

      Delete