Sunday, December 11, 2016

Happy Holidays!

Happy December!

Through all the present shopping, school work, and crafting my planner has been full of to do lists!

I have created a few mini planner layouts from some of my favorite holiday movies! In each one you will find an elf on the shelf sticker to color in a Christmas light each time he moves! I use a "kindness elf" in my classroom and find this very handy!

Rudolph

The Year Without a Santa Claus

Please tag my blog when posting layouts by using  #planteachcreate.
I have a Cricut Explore Air and have tried my hand of floating ornaments, decals, and shirts this season! I absolutely love being able to personalize gifts!
Here are a few gifts I checked off my list:

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Sincerely,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all these beautiful layouts! My planner looks so much better with your help. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Cynthia! <3 Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness. Your layouts are the greatest. I am a 56 year old child at heart and love your designs. Harry Potter was the first I printed. And I cannot WAIT to use your Rudolph. So cute! Thanks for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete