Friday, July 21, 2017

A Magical Layout

Happy Weekend!

What a crazy week! I just found out my husband's job will be relocating us back to Pennsylvania after living in Florida 2 years. I am so sad to say goodbye and transfer to a new school. Wish me luck on my search for a job, teaching positions in Pennsylvania are tough to get in to (even with my few years experience)!

In order of Harry Potter's birthday, I have a new Mini Happy Planner layout! <3
What is your favorite book or movie in the series? My husband is a big fan of the Chamber of Secrets. I have a hard time choosing one!


Have a wonderful rest of your July! If you have any tips for me about moving, please drop them in the comments below! 




6 comments:

  1. Cute printable! If you can, label each box with a number and keep a notebook with the box number and a few key items inside. That way, you don't have to unpack each box right away... only the ones you know you need. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! Maybe I can whip up a planner sheet to help. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. This is adorable, I wonder if I could make it for my classic size if I make it a little bigger? Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is making my day! I've had such problems finding things that work well with the mini! And this one is Harry Potter themed! thanks for making this awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete