Friday, November 4, 2016

Cute & Winter Mini Covers

Halloween is over. :(
But winter is on its way (at least up north!) so bring on the football, thanksgiving, and holiday season!
Recently I fell in love with a website that offers amazing work for crafters.
I use https://lovesvg.com for so many cute personal cricut projects! Check out their amazing work! They offer great files to use for personal use for free!
Using some of these designs, I made some new min planner covers. The website is on each page to credit their great work! <3
Enjoy!

Get cute and football themed mini planner covers here!


Get winter themed mini planner covers here!



Happy fall! Next up, some fall/ winter mini weekly printables!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love ❤️️ Your creativity & yes Rudolph is my bestie. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have a serious love for Rudolph too! :)

      Delete