Monday, October 24, 2016

Mini Madness

When teaching gets crazy, I LOVE to design planner things. My brain just needs a break!

So due to procrastination....
 Today I have 2 planner printables to share!

One is gamer themed...
 and the other is Thanksgiving! 

Making planner things is so addicting and my Michael's order of new items cannot come quickly enough! <3 So please enjoy these mini planner items, nothing fills up my heart more than seeing people use them! 

I'm thinking about a football layout next. My husband is a huge Georgia fan! 
Happy fall!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these!!! Just got my mini happy planner and hope you will be posting more layouts so I can enjoy the little happy planner as much as I have enjoyed my classic size with all the fun things we can do with your help of course! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving! You are very welcome! I am so in love with my mini, I will definitely be posting more!

      Delete